Sunday, September 23, 2007

#9 Exploring MERLIN

Tonight I explored MERLIN and was excited to see that there are online courses and web seminars that are free. I checked out social networking and also gaming,avatars and virtual worlds. When I went into the Maryland Ask Us Now page I was a little surprised at what it looked like. I guess I wasn't expecting My Space and the advertisement at the top of the page. I tried to get into Feedster and Technorati Tutorial but it was taking too long to download as I am using dail up service from home to do this exercise. I also did start to watch a You Tube called Second Life but am still not sure how it gets loaded so it doesn't constantly start and stop and start and stop. I am planning to get some asssistance from someone who has completed and using faster internet service as well.

No comments: